Ryan Boren announced on the WordPress Testers mailing list today that WordPress 2.7.1 RC1 has been released. So far, looks like a couple of bugs have been squashed with the potential for a few more before this version hits the public.
/READ MORE// How To: Install WordPress Locally
Here is a short list composed by Ryan announcing the bugs fixed thus far.
- URL column in Edit Links removes www. from domains that end in www
- Theme preview fails when theme in subdirectory
- Draft Saved’ current_time not reflecting timezone setting in the edit area
- Revisions do not respect time zone offset
- Canonical redirect of feed URLs with suffixes is wrong
- index.php file in the plugins folder makes the Dashboard fail