Ninatic has dropped an update to Pokemon Go for both iOS and Android.
Niantic has update Pokemon Go for Android to Version 0.131.4 and to iOS, bringing the iOS app to version 1.99.4
- Release date: January 8th 2019 (North America) / January 9th 2019 (Europe, Japan)
- Platforms: Android and iOS
- File size: 46MB (Android) / 285MB (iOS)
Details on the update are scant, with the change log only noting ‘Bug Fixes’, but the update is still rolling out, and may not even be available on all devices yet.
How to update Pokémon GO for Android and iOS?
To download updates for Pokémon GO, you have two options:
- tap on the notification that should appear on your phone;
- go to the App Store / Google Play Store, and more precisely to the “My Apps & Games” section > Installed tab (Play Store, Android) or the Updates tab (AppStore, iOS).
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply launch the game. You should see the version number at the bottom of the page in the Settings section / General Menu.